Bella Manga Country Escape B&B, Guest Farm and self-catering accommodation, a tranquil country escape in the heart of the Garden Route.
Bella Manga is owner managed as we aim to create a welcoming retreat in an open, spacious country setting. Our combination of B&B rooms, self-catering suites and self-catering lodges offers something for every kind of holiday maker.
* The 3 rondawel rooms are build in a traditional African round hut style and decorated in a new, fresh style.
* A converted grain silo offers two double rooms, set up and down-stairs from each other with beautiful sunset views.
* The Sunbird rooms are light and airy and located close to the large saltwater pool.
* Opening up onto a large veranda, is our two self catering suites with their separate bedroom and lounge areas.
* All our rooms have en-suit bathrooms, guest amenities, a coffee station, fridge and crisp white linen.
* Dinner or braai packs are available on request.
With our small wooden chapel and outdoor chapel area, we also offer the perfect venue for an intimate wedding or renewal of your vows.
We have two function rooms to choose from, the Old Dairy and the larger Nguni room. Bella Manga is the perfect place for weekend celebrations or a work retreat.
3 beautiful self-catering lodges are situated a little distance away from the main guesthouse area. Each with their own fully equipped kitchen, lounge area and 2 or 3 bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms. Enjoy your own large veranda and braai facilities that overlook majestic trees. A true escape from the hustle and bustle of life.
We are family friendly and love seeing kids explore and running free. Take a walk or bike ride around the 40Ha farm, fish in our two dams or just chill in a hammock.
We are a short drive to many of the Garden Route’s main tourist attractions, golf courses, beaches and shops. Yet, far enough away for a country getaway to restore your soul.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO
- Establishment year: