VAAL RIVER WINE EXPO
The Vaal River Wine Expo is hosted right on the banks of the vaal river in Gauteng. Entry ticket includes tastings of 200+ wines, a Vaal River cruise and a tasting glass. Live music, stalls, food and wine bars and a kiddies play area will add to an eventful day.
Be sure to get your tickets before the day as there are only a certain number of tickets available.
- Under 18's free entry - no alcohol sold to persons under the age of 18 years.
- The Adult entry ticket price is R200 per person whether you are participating in the wine tasting or not.
- There are drinks available for non-wine drinkers and non-alcoholic drinks at the Stonehaven Pub as well as non-wine tasting stalls and live music to enjoy.
- Complimentary kiddies play area available at Stonehaven on Vaal.
- Cruising tickets for children priced at R50.00
- Food stalls and wine bars will be open on the day as well as the Stonehaven on Vaal restaurant for a la carte dining.
- Complimentary cruising tickets limited to 1 ticket per person i.e. 1 cruise per person.
- Big Screens will be at the Stonehaven Pub with live sports games.
Please note: Entry gates are located at Stonehaven on Vaal, there is no access from the Riverside Sun Hotel, gates close promptly at 16h00 - please ensure that you are through the gates before they close
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO