Paindane (Praia de Paindane) is situated 28 km South of Inhambane and is nestled amongst plantations of Coconut palms and miles of sun-bleached beaches.
The self catering basic rustic chalets and campsites on the dunes are a stones throw from the beach. On selected campsites baraccas are available for hire. The baraccas are cool traditional shelters with modern clean ablutions and electrical plug points as well as water.
The outstanding element of Paindane is the reef which protrudes north approximately 800 meters parallel to the beach, which forms a natural bay which is protected from the destruction of powerful ocean currents and waves. This bay is ideal for the launching boats as well as bathing and snorkeling.
Paindane bay is home to a coral garden, acclaimed to be one of the best on the African coast. The variety of soft and hard coral boast an array of colours that must be seen to be believed.
The abundance of hundreds of species of tropical fish that adorn this coral reef makes Paindane unique, and a must for all snorklers and divers. The natural bay is an ideal playground for all watersport enthusiasts.
Deep sea, rock, surf and fly fishing off the Paindane reef is unrivalled on the east coast of Africa. An abundance of Kingfish, Cuta, Natal Snoek, Wahoo, Dorado, Queenfish, Tuna and many other pelagic species roam the reef. Billfish are also in abundance.
Sailfish and Marlin are regularly caught by those who target them. No serious angler should miss the opportunity to fish this paradise.
* Malaria prevention
* Sun screen
* Paindane is 500km from Maputo and 30km south of Inhambane
* Security has not been a problem to date we have found it. Very safe and crime free
* Climate: sub tropical
* Geography: coastal forest dunes
Bookings are open for WINTER SPECIALS Holidays
MAY 2018 to SEPTEMBER 2018.
CHALETS: R200 P.P.P.D
CAMPING: R75 P.P.P.D.
WITH YOUR CHOICE.
* CASITA -R80 P.D. 10x5 thatched lapa, bathroom, kitchen worktop, light, plug point, braai.
* BARACCA - R70 P.D. 8x4 thatched lapa, kitchen worktop, light, plug point, braai. Use the main ablution.
* OPEN CAMP SITE - R60.00 P.D. 3x3 thatched Gazibo, power point, braai, use main ablution.
Make your Reservastion
Availabilaty running out!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO