The 4-Star Pleasant Places Guesthouse in Lidgetton offers stylish, yet comfortable accommodation in a quiet setting, overlooking the Lions River and picturesque farming and forest scenes.
Pleasant Places Guesthouse was established in 1997.
The 4 star Guesthouse has been completely renovated, in September 2017, with all rooms and public spaces redesigned and updated by an award winning interior decorator.
Each room has been created to have its own unique look and feel, yet reflects a consistent, understated elegant style in a beautiful country setting. The emphasis throughout is on comfort and luxury in a completely relaxing and tranquil environment.
Pleasant Place Guesthouse is a stylish and charming place, that serves great food and drinks, which celebrates simply living in the moment whilst enjoying your own conversations and laughter, in a relaxed country environment designed to captivate your senses.
The individually decorated, thatched rooms have their own separate entrances. There are five double en-suite bedrooms and a family unit with two double en-suite bedrooms. These are generously proportioned rooms with comfortable beds, varying textures and tranquil colours to relax the senses – all combining to provide a welcome sanctuary. All bedrooms have heating as well as a seating area with tea and coffee-making facilities and hair dryers.
Vista Place, as its name suggests, has the most magnificent view right from your deluxe bed. Overlook the valley whilst sitting on your own private patio. Bovine furniture is offset by lighter washes of grey in this moody intimate room.
Maron Place has the most magical valley vantage point. The taupe shades and handcrafted wall art piece are reflective of the magnificent tree outside the room.
Jamic Place, a luxury double en suite room, with sleeper couch, in grey and charcoal tones has peaceful garden views.
Rutope Place, a luxury double en suite room with glorious hues of rich blue and stone. Relaxing seating area in the bay window with garden and valley views.
The Cottage is the family unit at Pleasant Places. It has two en suite bedrooms, each with seating areas, as well as a common entrance area with a couch and tea/coffee station. It has stunning garden and valley views.
* TV (DSTV satellite) which can be viewed in the lounge and family room
* Free Wi-Fi in indoor common living areas
* Cosy fires warm the lounge and dining room on chilly nights
* Laundry on request
* Fabulous wine and craft gin selection
* Licensed to sell alcohol and have a great selection of wines, beers and spirits.
* Delicious breakfasts served
* Snack and lunch menu
* Gourmet three course dinner provided upon request.
* Earlier children specific dinner available
* Special dietary requirements can be catered for – please discuss when booking
* Our kitchen does not meet the Halaal or Kosher requirements
* No self-catering facilities or “Bed Only” rates available
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO