With more than 21 years in the industry, Safaris Direct has proudly made it's mark as one of the top choices for safaris, tours, transfers, camping safaris and much more.
Safarisdirect (Pty) Ltd has been providing a good standard service to the leisure industry for 21 years. A relatively small family owned business. We consider ourselves Kruger National Park and Mpumalanga specialists, based on what our many guests have told us over the many years of operation.
We have an up to date fleet of Open Safari Vehicles, new fleet of transfer vehicles, all to get you to your lowveld destination in safety and comfort.
We offer a wide variety of services such as:
- Game drives/ Safaris into the world-famous Kruger National Park, either morning sunrise, afternoon sunset, full day or even overnighting in the park with game drive activities and meals included, the whole package, we utilize mainly English-speaking Shangaan and Siswati guides, and language guides upon request. Overnighting in Kruger National Park brings with it a special kind of magic, especially on our north to south/south to north tour, which takes in as mush of the ark as possible.
- Transfers to and from ORTIA (Oliver Tambo International Airport), KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) as well as Skukuza and Hoedspruit Airports to all the various private reserves on the perimeter of the Kruger National Park.
- Sightseeing tour around Mpumalanga and surrounds, referring to the world-famous Panorama route which includes the Blyde River Canyon, the third largest canyon on the planet known as a green canyon, due to the thick vegetation growing in it. We also have various other tours of interest, namely a trip to the soon to be world renown Graskop Gorge Lift Company, a glass lift which takes you to the bottom of the gorge with similar vegetation to the canyon, which you can explore from environmentally friendly walkways. We arrange visits to the Blydepoort dam, where we do a boat ride, and view the splendor of the canyon looking up, Moholoholo a rehabilitation Centre for wildlife, Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, special interest ancient human history tours to Adams Calendar down near Kaapsehoop, Chimp Eden one of Jane Goodalls projects, Nelspruit Botanical Gardens, and visits to the old mining town of Barberton.
- Adventure activities such as river rafting (seasonal) quad biking, Elephant interactions (we as a company do not endorse the riding of elephants), microlight flights and Helicopter flips can all be arranged through our offices. All activities will include transport, unless otherwise arranged (namely self-drive)
- Touring in the lowveld could only be complete if you explore Mpumalanga Hinterland, Swaziland, Southern Mozambique and on to Kwa-zulu Natal, or even maybe to the north Limpopo through to Zimbabwe.
- Accommodation bookings made trough us are all made at specifically chosen properties that are recommended by us. All these bookings made include all transport, i.e. the road transfers from the various airports. Due to the complexity of the airline industry UNFORTUNATELY all flights will still be your responsibility to book. For our endorsed properties please visit our website (new website to be launched in a few weeks’ time)
- Camping, we offer a fully-fledged tented safari camp, which gets put up in Kruger National Park, using Kruger campsites and utilizing the camp communal bathroom facilities.
- Catering services, we are the pioneers of bush boma braais in the Kruger National Park close to Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park, specifically designed for the guests staying on the perimeter of the park. Additional to this we offer, Bush Breakfasts, Brunch, Safari lunch, a Braai Lunch and packed picnic lunches.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO