Situated close to the shores of the Knysna lagoon, Woodbourne Resort offers an idyllic stay in one of the most scenic areas of Knysna.
Woodbourne Resort perfect for families or groups looking to relax and unwind in a natural park-like setting, and is ideal for bird-watching enthusiasts.
* Each three star self-catering chalet is individually designed and well equipped with a fridge, microwave, gas stove, colour TV (SABC and E-tv) toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery. Each chalet has it’s own stoep and braai.
* Bedding and towels are supplied, but please bring your own towels for the pool and the beach.
Chalets are not serviced.
* No pets allowed.
CARAVAN & CAMPING
* Woodbourne Resort offers a park likes setting, full of trees and bird-life. The campsites are well grassed and shady with braai places and electrical points.
* No pets allowed.
* No washing lines between trees or from tree to tent or caravan.
* All you need is a tent or caravan, a few trimmings and a penchant for adventure.
* Include a section ON-SITE FACILITIES
* Playground with jungle gym and sandpit
* Sparkling swimming pool
Knysna is one of the Garden Routes best known travel destinations and was recently named as one of the Top 100 Destinations in the World
In Knysna, nature quite literally knocks on your front door. The town nestles between the impressive Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean, with the world-renowned forests encircling it like a protective mantle. This exceptional nature’s playground of beaches, lakes, mountains, forests and rivers offers an unforgettable holiday. Whether you’re an adventurous type or simply like it lolling around in the sun, Knysna has it all.
A little bit of forest, a little bit of mountain, a lot of lagoon and 500 meters way miles and miles of untouched beach, that's what the staying in our resort is all about. It belongs to the Duthie family, is incredibly well maintained, offers both spots for camping and caravans and is probably one of the prettiest campsites in the whole of South Africa.
Woodbourne resort is situated at The Heads, 5km from the town of Knysna and close to a
safe beach on a tidal lagoon and the famous Knysna Heads.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO